Monday, July 28, 2014

Never leave the house WITHOUT...

“I don't understand how a woman can leave the house without fixing herself up a little - if only out of politeness. And then, you never know, maybe that's the day she has a date with destiny. And it's best to be as pretty as possible for destiny.”     - Coco Chanel.

I saw this quote and my instant reaction to it was " Absolutely" "Totally". I agree. Clothing, shoes, makeup and accessories have this crazy power to influence a girl's self esteem ( for that day). Our outfit is an extension of the awesome us, that we already are. Right?

I never leave the house without putting on these 3 things- Kajal, Lip gloss and Earrings


Without these things I look and feel unfinished. They are like icing on the cake of all awesomeness. These little extras show that you care, you take pride in your appearance. I don't wear bright lip gloss or huge earring, just a simple one does the trick. 

Its about so much more than looking pretty. Its about feeling good about yourself. 

Now, You wonderful ladies tell me "You never leave the house without.....". Do post a comment below. Would love to hear about your must haves.

1 comment: