Saturday, July 12, 2014

What NOT To Wear

A frumpy or scantily dressed Women always make me sad. I believe, Women are beautiful and they should dress the body they have and not the body they want. We all have potential to look amazing because we are amazing. I am not a fashionista, but I do have a sense of what not to wear in public.
The following are a big No, not even for grocery shopping. 

1. Leggings without a dress: Please don't get confused between leggings and pants. I see lot of women wearing leggings with a short shirt. If we see any part of your rear, you have gone too far.

2. Crocs: I fail to understand why these are so popular. They look so ugly with weird colors. Grown-ups should wear real shoes. And why wear them at work? Work is supposed to be a serious affair and crocs shows how casual you are to your work.


3. Tight T-shirts: Or undersized T shirts. We don't want to see every roll in your body. I see lot of young girls opting for an undersized shirt and then keep pulling them down. Come on, they don't make you beautiful, they just take away beauty from you.

4. Nightgowns: Some may disagree from me, but I dislike nightgowns. They are clumsy and uncomfortable to sleep. Opt for a PJ pant instead, but please don't wear them outside either.

5. Oversized sweatshirts : They look like a blanket in which you can swim. Sleeves long and hanging down and girls pulling down even harder to cover the fingers. They could be comfortable but they don't flatter the figure at all.


6. Short shorts : They are inappropriate and give wrong ideas to people. Shorts look nice when they cover up your butt and in front its not all bunched up.Irrespective of how hot it is outside, shorter shorts won't help.


Dress well, Ladies! Get Pretty, girls!!


3 comments: