Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Its the little things in LIFE...

Aanya, do you know it's snowing...
Everything is white out there...
What??

So, we wake up last morning with a sudden snow shower. Yes, snow is a rare thing here.

Let's wear our jackets and shoes and go outside, Let's catch snow flakes....
Yayy!! Yes, lets go.

As we were wearing out jackets, Puneet asked if we were really going out and my answer in affirmative made him smile. I like it when you get excited about little things. I can never do that. He said. I remembered, last year when it snowed, how Aanya and I had ventured outside just to collect snow in her little bucket.

Snow fun 2014
Yesterday, it was just little flurries and before it stopped, I wanted Aanya to get the feel of it.



I am glad we got excited about the snow. Its these little things in life, little moments in life, that are actually not little because they make you smile and get sealed in your memory for future smiles...Infact, come to think of it, life is a bundle of these little things and we all get excited about OUR little things, which for others, may appear foolishness.
For me, few of my little things are...Watching sunrise every morning, cooking new things, my DIY projects, Aanya's artwork, Table Tennis, Thai food, impromptu picnics by the lake or park...

What are your little things? Things that really excite you? If you haven't figured it out, do it now. Don't let your passion and enthusiasm get mistaken for foolishness....an important lesson our kids teach us! Right?


No comments:

Post a Comment