Friday, July 18, 2014

Connect the disconnected : My DIY project

How many times you have found yourself in situations where you buy a furniture item that looks nice individually but together with other items look disconnected?
I had a sofa and these two chairs that didn't go together, and I simply love these 2 pieces.




I visited almost all the stores in Athens to find pillows that can reduce the gap between the two. Couldn't find anything of my taste. Either they were too expensive or they were huge or material too bad. Hence I decided to MAKE my own pillows.


 Now they look bright and made for each other...:)
Any comments?


3 comments:

  1. Very nice Richa, How did you make them?
    Just a suggestion: please increase the pictures size in the blog post.
    -
    Sonali Parekh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sonali. I stitched the covers from different fabrics. I have increased the picture size. Hope its more clear now.

      Delete
  2. Hey Richa....sent you an email. Love your Blog :)

    ReplyDelete