Sunday, July 12, 2015

First Blogversary!


Exactly one year back, on this day, I had opened this blog. It was sudden. I had not planned doing that. While going through few interesting blogs one morning, I just decided to start my own. And there I was with my first blog post. I was excited and scared. Excited because, I had been writing on my journal all this while and now I posted my thoughts on the internet. And scared because, after my first post, I had no idea what I would write next? What if I ran out of topics? What if there is nothing to write? But I set aside my worries and took the plunge. After 97 blogposts today, I think I did right. I am glad I listened to my heart.

It has been an eventful year and I have learnt so many new things. More so because, we had just moved in this house and had so many things to create and ponder what else I could do. In this one year I have read, written and learnt more than I have ever done. And today I can hardly believe, my blog is 1 year old already.

Here's a big THANK YOU to everyone who took time to read and comment on my posts. You people have helped me grow. Looking forward to more learning this year.....

Smiles!





3 comments:

  1. Hey Congrats and 97 posts is a really good number 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right. Thanks and you surely are a big inspiration.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete