Saturday, July 25, 2015

How a 4.5 year old's MIND works!!

Last year same time, I had written about 'How a 3.5yo's mind works'. Today, as I was having my breakfast, I saw Aanya building something from her Magnetic construction blocks. Off late, she's been playing with it a lot. Suddenly I heard her shouting with excitement, " Mumma look, what I made!". It was a little castle. And she was ecstatic.


I asked her if she can build a story from it. And here's how she went for it...'Challenge a budding mind and see what happens' :)


She made another castle, with windows and door this time and had a man sleep inside the castle, while his pets ( horse and goat) stand outside to watch out for any danger.


And we have his friend now, sleeping with him.



There is train track and both of them were awakened by the sound of the train passing by and they watch from the window.
 

There is this rocket behind the castle( made from Lego blocks), soon to be launched.


The men in the Castle own 2 cars. One is the flying car and the other is just a roller car (made from Lego blocks)

Interesting right? Growth of a child always amazes me. Not just physical growth, the intellectual, psychological and social growth as well. What makes me happier is, watching Aanya enjoying her creation.

1 comment: