Thursday, July 24, 2014

Go BOLD with COLORS. Be inspired.

I love bold colors. Not just for home decor, which you saw in one of my previous blog post, but in my closet as well. And summer is the perfect time to go bold and bright. My favorite brightest hues to a hot weather wardrobe are:

1. Turquoise : I don't think there is a better color to show off your love for summer. It is so cool.

2. Neon: Summer surely calls for something that really gets noticed. What a better way to crank up the color voltage with neon. To ensure it doesn't get too bold, I always wear it with something white.

3. Pastels: You can never go wrong with pastel colors. Its an all the time color.

4. Navy blue: I like this color in formal wear. It makes you chic.

5. Green and Tangerine: They make fun summer statement.

6. Red:  That's my favorite. Its such an empowering color and always boosts up my confidence.

7. Yellow: For me its a happy and cheerful color. I feel so happy whenever I see this color, be it in the garden or home. Its an epitome of spring and summer.

And now, showtime :))



Just came across this blog by Jeanette Scott on fun color combos to try out this summer, check it out for more ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment