Sunday, May 3, 2015

A Little Color Inspiration...

Looking for color inspiration? You are not alone. I do it all the time. Though, following color trends every season is not my style, I do however, like to do little cosmetic changes every now and then, that transforms the space or rather give it a new life. I love bold and bright colors all round the year. Pink( as in fuschia), lime, orange, blue and red are surely among them.
So, today morning, I was in Lowes and stopped to admire a painting whose colors comprised of shades of peacock blue, when I saw a magazine that caught my attention- "COLOR made easy"


And as I was turning the pages, I liked how just a flower vase and flowers can transform any space. Neutral colored space with bright flowers. I managed to take a few pictures from the old fashioned cellphone that I carry (Ha! Ha!) and clearly I loved this current issue of COLOR made easy.

What beautiful combination of Lime, Fuscia and Yellow


Lime, Fuscia and Purple. The blue artwork behind looks amazing!


Combination of Sky Blue and Magenta

Turquoise flower vase and Magenta flowers
So, if you see something like these in my home, you know where I got inspired from....
Have a great week ahead! Goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment