Friday, January 23, 2015

My Closet...(What I am wearing these days)

I am NOT a winter person. I don't really like cold weather. Thankfully, I don't have to be outside much, the cold breeze hitting my face, makes me sick. I absolutely absolutely love colors. And so you can say, another reason for disliking the cold weather. That being said, I try to make my life colorful and vibrant, through my clothes ( which you'll see as you scroll down) and through the interiors of my house, anyone who has visited my home will vouch for that.

Basically, I wear same thing mostly everyday; tops and jeans. I am not a shopaholic and own not too many clothes or shoes or accessories. Just a few basics, which I try to make it interesting with mixing and matching. When I shop, I try to buy clothes that go with my existing wardrobe and are not stand-alone pieces which I find difficult to pair them with anything.

Alright then, after a brief summary of my likes and dislikes, here's what I am wearing this winter:

1. I am in love with Cardigans. They go really well with jeans, skirts or even dresses. I would rather buy a cardigan in winters than any top, as the latter in any case gets hidden beneath the sweater or coat :)


 Same skirt, same top, different cardigan, different look!



 With a printed scarf and a plain scarf !


 2. Turtle necks: It hasn't been much cold lately, hence not many chances to wear turtlenecks.


3. My new pumps shoes. I am loving it. It makes any outfit look classy...well! only if you can walk in them ;-)


4. Sweater dresses. I never had a sweater dress. This year, I made sure I have one. Wear it with pump shoes or ankle boots, goes well with both.


5. And finally, Dark wash skinny jeans. I was never a fan of skinny jeans and honestly when it was introduced a few years back, I assumed it won't stay long. I was wrong. The popularity of the skinny jeans has only grown, to the point where those drainpipe legs have become something of a style staple. And since it's become a staple, I thought I should own one...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment