Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Art inspried from the artist Pierre Daura...

Every month, The Georgia Museum of Art, hosts a family day, where kids and their parents are guided through an art making activity. Last month we attended one on the Valentine's day and created a collage valentine card (see here) inspired by Italian artist Piero Lerda. This month it was portrait inspired by Spanish artist Pierre Daura.



Our art spree did not end here. It gave me an idea, why not make portrait of all three of us. Just to encourage and motivate Aanya, I volunteered to make her portrait. And she readily agreed to make mine and Puneet's. I drew it on canvas free hand and she painted on her own, with her choice of colors. Ofcourse, I did help her with eyes and nose...


And here's what we created...


I know it appears funny, but come on people, it was our first portrait ever!!


No comments:

Post a Comment